Monday, March 29, 2010

Dr Nita Evans Shoot


So, a little while ago, Dr Nita Evans asked to do a shoot for some promo and personal images. The shoot was to be a simple, 1 light affair, black backdrop and just elegant. Well, I was a little "scared" she being a Professor and all, I thought the shoot would be all formal and tight and I had to be on my best behavior. I was pleasantly surprised when Dr Evans came very prepared, and had a couple of poses already figured out.

She is such an easy person to talk to and before long we were clicking away at a very crazy rate, shooting over 200 images because I tend to get carried away when the shoot goes very well.

Check out her website and see some of the amazing stuff she is doing, especially with Teen Mothers, and as a motivational speaker all across America. She inspired me, and I am sure mere contact with her will inspire anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work!